IMPACT 100 NWF NextGen Program
The IMPACT 100 NWF NextGen Program seeks to give the next generation of women – particularly those who may not have the financial resources – an opportunity to become IMPACT 100 NWF members and engage with the community while learning the lessons of philanthropy. The program aims to empower these women to be ambassadors for a generation that is dedicated to giving and serving in Okaloosa and Walton counties.
NextGen members will:
- Receive a scholarship of $500 to be used in the first year of membership to help pay the $1000 membership donation, followed by a scholarship of $250 to be used in the second year of membership
- Enjoy full membership privileges during the two-year scholarship period including the opportunity to participate in the grant-making process and to cast a vote for the grant recipients
- Be exposed to and learn about the work being done by the nonprofit organizations in Walton and Okaloosa counties
- Have the chance to be mentored by a group of women committed to philanthropy and community service.
NextGen applicants should:
- Be nominated by a member of IMPACT 100 NWF
- Not be a current member of IMPACT 100
- Be women between the ages of 21 and 35 who are looking to further their philanthropic and community involvement
- Live or work in Okaloosa or Walton county and have a commitment to making a positive impact within the community
- Be available to attend IMPACT 100 NWF meetings and events and join a standing committee or participate as a grant review committee member
- Be able to pay $500 in membership donations for 2017, $750 in membership donations for 2018 and $1000 for 2019.
- Commit to at least a three-year period of membership in IMPACT 100 NWF.
Applications must be received by March 31st. Applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to P.O. Box 4266, Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32459. Five scholarships will be awarded in 2017.