2021 Grant Application
The initial step in Impact100’s 2021 application process is the submittal of the Letter of Intent Form. It is required that a copy of both the applicant’s 501c3 and DACS Form 10100 be attached to the organization’s letter of intent (LOI) to file a grant application. Upon receipt of the LOI and documents, a link to the 2021 Grant Application will be sent to the qualifying organizations.
Welcome to the 2021 Impact100 Grant Application.
In an effort to make submitting a Grant Application easier, less expensive, and greener, the submission will be electronic, including the nonprofit’s financial records and supporting documents.
- Please refer to our Grant Proposal Guidelines for assistance, especially in the areas of transformational, high impact and sustainability.
- Electronic Submissions: Using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Pro, please complete the fillable PDF application and electronically submit it on or before June 15, 2021. To submit the file, please email the completed PDF application to email@example.com. Electronic submissions must be received by noon on June 15, 2021.
The PDF will allow the applicant to start the application, save the work and continue at a later time.
Hint: The narrative is a limited amount of characters. The recommended technique is to first type the answer in a Microsoft Word document, edit to the character limits, then cut and paste the text of the answer into the PDF application.
For help and/or questions using the fillable PDF application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The grant application will be ALL electronic including the FINANCIALS
- Grants will be awarded in amounts of at least $100,000, possibly more. The exact amount of this year’s grant(s) will be announced in early May following the end of our membership drive. Please note that all projects must show the need for and proposed use of the entire grant amount.
- To verify completion of the application, please review and complete the Grant Application Checklist provided.
- By submission of the grant application, the applicant agrees to allow Impact100 to publish the name(s) and image(s), including but not limited to photos taken of the organization and its staff at site visits and events, in our marketing materials.
The Grants Committee is looking forward to the upcoming year and the exciting new projects that will be proposed.
Thank you for the continued work you do on behalf of the residents of Okaloosa and Walton Counties!