IMPACT 100 NWF NextGen Program
The IMPACT 100 NWF NextGen Program seeks to give the next generation of women – particularly those who may not have the financial resources – an opportunity to become IMPACT 100 NWF members and engage with the community while learning the lessons of philanthropy. The program aims to empower these women to be ambassadors for a generation that is dedicated to giving and serving in Okaloosa and Walton counties.
NextGen members will:
- Receive a scholarship of $500 to be used in the first year of membership to help pay the $1000 membership donation, followed by a scholarship of $250 to be used in the second year of membership
- Enjoy full membership privileges during the two-year scholarship period including the opportunity to participate in the grant-making process and to cast a vote for the grant recipients
- Be exposed to and learn about the work being done by the nonprofit organizations in Walton and Okaloosa counties
- Have the chance to be mentored by a group of women committed to philanthropy and community service.
NextGen applicants should:
- Be nominated by a member of IMPACT 100 NWF
- Not be a current member of IMPACT 100
- Be women between the ages of 21 and 35 who are looking to further their philanthropic and community involvement
- Live or work in Okaloosa or Walton county and have a commitment to making a positive impact within the community
- Be available to attend IMPACT 100 NWF meetings and events and join a standing committee or participate as a grant review committee member
- Be able to pay $500 in membership donations for 2017, $750 in membership donations for 2018 and $1000 for 2019.
- Commit to at least a three-year period of membership in IMPACT 100 NWF.
IMPACT 100 NWF members can download the application here. Members should submit the completed application.
Applications must be received by March 31st. Applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to P.O. Box 4266, Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32459. Five scholarships will be awarded in 2017.