To be sure you receive all emails that go to our nonprofit community, please email nonprofits @impactnwf.org with the name of your organization and contact information.
1. Attend the Impact100 NWF Grant Workshop on Friday, March 2, 2023 at Crosspoint Church in Niceville.
The workshop is open to all nonprofit organizations serving Okaloosa and Walton Counties interested in learning more about the Impact100 NWF Grant and the process to apply.
2. Submit Letter of Intent to Apply by April 30.
Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent to Apply. In preparation to submit the Letter of Intent, each organization should confirm they meet all requirements by:
- Providing a copy of the Dept. of Treasury letter affirming the organization's status as a tax-exempt public charity under Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c)(3) for a minimum of 2 year prior to June 15th of the year the organization is applying. Religious institutions must have a separate tax-exempt entity, not under the umbrella of the body of worship, to apply.
- Registering with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (DACS), and provide a current copy of your proof of registration (unless the organization is exempt). (www.freshfromflorida.com)
- Be registered with the Florida Division of Corporations. (https://dos.myflorida.com/sunbiz/)
- Carry Directors and Officers Insurance as well as General Liability Insurance.
- Be based in, providing services to, or collaborating with organizations in Okaloosa and/or Walton Counties.
Only nonprofits that have submitted a Letter of Intent meeting all requirements by the deadline will be given a grant application for the current year. The Letter of Intent must be submitted online.
The Letter of Intent will be accessible from March 6, 2023 through April 30, 2023.
To access The Letter of Intent please CLICK HERE.
Grant Application access will be provided to applicants upon approval of the Letter of Intent.
3. Grant Application due June 15, 2023
Upon approval of the Letter of Intent, the nonprofit will receive the grant application. Once submitted, Impact100 NWF will check to ensure the application is complete and notify the applicant that it was received.
4. Review of Applications
A committee for each focus area consisting of Impact100 members will meet in August to review the grant applications. Every organization will receive a site visit via Zoom with members of the committee during August. The grant application information is evaluated based on the strength of the organization, the project's sustainability and the impact in the community. Two finalists from each focus area will be selected.
5. Finalist Reveal--“Meet the Finalists” will occur in early October (TBA)
Two Finalists from each category will be notified of their status by phone and invited to attend the “Meet the Finalists” Reveal Event attended by Impact100 NWF members and members of the press as available. All other applicants will be notified by both phone and email prior to the Reveal Event.
6. Finalist Presentation and Selection in November
Summaries of the finalists’ projects will be provided to voting members of Impact100 NWF. Each grant finalist will prepare/tape a five-minute presentation for the Impact100 NWF members. Impact100 members will vote by individual ballot and the winning projects will be selected by majority vote and announced at the Annual Meeting which are typically held on the first Sunday in November.
7. Reports and Evaluation
Prior to the release of grant funds, each recipient must complete the Impact100 NWF Grant Agreement Form. Grantees must submit quarterly reports on the implementation and progress of the project to Impact100 NWF Board of Directors. When the project is complete, or funds are fully expended, the grantee must submit a final report.
8. Wish Lists
All qualified applicants will have an opportunity to submit a wish list of items that could benefit their organization. Wish lists will be posted on the Impact100 website, giving possible donors an opportunity to fund applicant's wishes.
For any questions about the grant process contact us at email@example.com.