Dear Prospective Grant Applicant:
Welcome to the 2020 Impact100 Grant Application.
This year in an effort to make submitting a Grant Application easier, less expensive, and greener, the submission will be electronic, with the exception of the nonprofit’s financial records and supporting documents.
1. Please refer to our Grant Proposal Guidelines for assistance, especially in the areas of transformational, high impact and sustainability.
2. Electronic Submissions: Using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Pro, please complete the fillable PDF application and electronically submit it on or before June 26, 2020. To submit the file, please email the completed PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic submissions must be received by noon on June 26.
Important – please NO electronic submissions of any financial attachments/ documents EXCEPT those embedded in the table format of the PDF document.
3. Nonprofits are required to submit 2 paper copies of the organization’s financials and supporting documents in a 3-pronged folder with the organization’s name on the front. Multiple 3-pronged folders may be utilized if the volume of required information warrants it. If multiple folders are utilized, please utilize the same color folders and rubber-band them together. Please do not leave any documents loose in the submission. Again, financials submitted in any other format including 3-ring loose-leaf binders will not be accepted. Please refer to Section V- Required Financial & Supporting Document Folder.
Paper copies of the organization’s financials must also be submitted on June 26 between 8:30am and 12 noon to the following address:
Fort Walton Welcome Center
115 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Again, please NO electronic submissions of the “Required Financial & Supporting Documents” (see Section V except those included in the tables within the fillable PDF. Financial attachments will be submitted in paper form only.
The PDF will allow the applicant to start the application, save the work and continue at a later time.
Hint: The narrative is a limited amount of characters. The recommended technique is to first type the answer in a Microsoft Word document, edit to the character limits, then cut and paste the text of the answer into the PDF application.
For help and/or questions using the fillable PDF application, contact email@example.com.
4. Grants will be awarded in amounts of at least $100,000, possibly more. The exact amount of this year’s grant(s) will be announced in early May following the end of our membership drive. Please note that all projects must show the need for and proposed use of the entire grant amount.
5. To verify completion of the application, please review and complete the Grant Application Checklist provided.
6. By submission of the grant application, the applicant agrees to allow Impact100 to publish the name(s) and image(s), including but not limited to photos taken of the organization and its staff at site visits and events, in our marketing materials.
The Grants Committee is looking forward to the upcoming year and the exciting new projects that will be proposed.
Thank you for the continued work you do on behalf of the residents of Okaloosa and Walton Counties!